- Purpose of the tool
- The VGGT and business responsibilities
- Background for Understanding the VGGT
- Tenure Considerations
- Interactive guide
1. Our Vision
The attached puts forth the Interlaken Group’s vision and commitment to work with all parties—including companies, governments, investors, international development institutions, Indigenous Peoples, communities, and civil society—to scale-up and implement global efforts to secure collective land rights on the ground.
2. Land Legacy Issues
This guidance provides operational guidance for companies confronting legacy land issues.
5. Interactive VGGT Guide
A system which helps companies and investors in emerging and frontier markets assess tenure risk at project, supply chain or portfolio level by analyzing geospatial data about social, environmental and political issues.
7. LandMark (Beta)
A global mapping platform providing critical information on the collective land and resource rights of Indigenous Peoples and local communities
8. Background Document on Guidance to Corporates on the Practical Application of the CFS Voluntary Guidelines on Land Tenure (VGGT)
Prepared by ERM, January 2015
9. Communities as Counterparties
Preliminary Review of Concessions and Conflict in Emerging and Frontier Market Concessions.
Prepared by TMP Systems, October 2014
10. Global Capital, Local Concessions
A Data-Driven Examination of Land Tenure Risk and Industrial Concessions in Emerging Market Economies
Prepared by TMP Systems, September 2013
11. The Financial Risks of Insecure Land Tenure
An Investment View
Prepared by TMP Systems, December 2012